Troubleshooting: Rewards launcher
Here are some of the common troubleshooting steps to follow if you are seeing issues with your Loyalty & Rewards launcher not loading in your store. If you are facing a problem not listed in the document, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
In This Guide
Launcher not installed
- Check if the launcher has been installed already. You can go here to go through the installation and onboarding process under the Installation section: https://go.stamped.io/v3/#/settings/widgets/launcher/
- If your store is running on a custom-built or unsupported E-commerce platform, please follow this guide to install it: https://help-rewards.stamped.io/article/336-installations-custom-platform
The Points and Referrals program are disabled
- You need to have either the Points or Referrals to be enabled in order for the launcher to show up in your store.
- You can enable them by going to your dashboard and click on the "enable" button:
Launcher Visibility setting
- Launcher visibility can be set to only show on Desktop or be hidden on all devices in the placement section under the settings here - https://go.stamped.io/v3/#/settings/widgets/launcher
- If the launcher is not showing up on mobile devices, check the settings if it is set to Desktop only
- If the launcher is not showing up at all on any devices, check and make sure it's not set to Hide on all device
NOTE: Also check with your developer if the launcher was customized to open via a link, button or on a specific page only in your store before making any of the changes above.