Loyalty & Rewards - Getting Started - Magento 2
Welcome and thank you for starting your journey with us at Stamped.io Loyalty & Rewards!
In just a few steps we can assist you in creating your very own Loyalty & Rewards program for your business that allows customers to heavily engage with your brand.
In this guide
Integrate Stamped.io Loyalty & Rewards with Magento 2
Note: You need to have the latest Stamped.io Magento 2 extension.
To get started with the integration:
1) Create an integration on Magento 2 Admin => System => Integrations => Add New Integration:
2) Under "Integration Info" Fill in the "Name" of the integration as "Stamped.io", and the "Your Password" field to verify the account:
3) In the "API" tab, select "All" for Resource Access:
4) You should be redirected to the "Integrations" dashboard, click on the "Authorize" link in the list:
5) A modal will show up, click on "Allow"
6) A new modal will show up with your "Access Token", copy the access token value which you'll be using in the next step:
7) Go to Stamped.io Loyalty & Rewards Dashboard => Settings => Apps => Magento:
8) Click on "Install" button
9) Fill in the "Host" and "Access Token" field, click on "Save"
Order Status Setup
- Defining the order status is important for the app to determine when to reward/cancel points on customers' account for order-related activity.
Go to Settings - Points on Stamped.io Dashboard and you will see the below form for order settings.
- Fill up all the details as required.
And you're all set!