Loyalty & Rewards - Getting Started - WooCommerce
Welcome and thank you for starting your journey with us at Stamped.io Loyalty & Rewards!
In just a few steps we can assist you in creating your very own Loyalty & Rewards program for your business that allows customers to heavily engage with your brand.
In this guide
Integrate Stamped.io Loyalty & Rewards with WooCommerce
Note: You need to have the latest Stamped.io WooCommerce plugin version above 2.1.2.
To get started with the integration:
1) Create an API key for Stamped.io in WooCommerce.
Go to WordPress panel => WooCommerce => Settings => Advanced => REST API tab
Click on "Add Key" button:
2) Create the API Key using these fields, click on "Generate API Key" button:
Note: User should be an admin user and Permissions should be "Read/Write"
3) Once the API Key is generated, you'll see the "Consumer Key" and "Consumer Secret" like this example:
Note: Copy the keys which will be used on step 6 Below
4) Go to Stamped.io Loyalty & Rewards Dashboard => Settings => Apps => WooCommerce:
5) Click on the "Install" button
6) Fill in the "Consumer key" and "Consumer secret" field, click on "Save"
Order Status Setup
- Defining the order status is important for the app to determine when to reward/cancel points on customers' account for order-related activity.
Go to Settings - Points on Stamped.io Dashboard and you will see the below form for order settings.
- Fill up all the details as required.
And you're all set!